STEP 1: PREP
- Start with clean, shaped nails.
- Push back cuticles.
- Wipe nails with alcohol or acetone.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Select proper size.
- Lift strip starting from edge.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Starting from cuticle, completely smooth out strip over nail.
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 4: FINISH
- Fold over excess material and file in one direction starting from one side to the center to the other side.
- Smooth out nail edge with gray side of the file.
EXTRA TIP: SWIPE
APPLY TOP COAT FOR LONGER LASTING STAY.
How To Remove
- Massage cuticle oil on your nail.
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift off your nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
- Massage additional cuticle oil onto nail and cuticle.