Dashing Diva Glaze (Mani) – ZMA186 Maple Latte
You may also like…
- Easy application: Fool-proof, fast curing formula
- Molded shape: Curved volume is molded to nail shape, it’s thicker in the center and thinner at the cuticle for superior fit our proprietary DOME EFFECT™
- Mega volume: Plump volume that masks imperfections for an even pro-finish.
- Mirror shine: Rich vibrant color with light reflecting particles delivers brilliant shine.
- Gel strong up to 14 days: Lasting shine, durable wear that’s chip-proof and scratch-proof.
Includes: 34 semi-cured gel nail strips (in 12 sizes), Nail file, Manicure stick, 2 Prep pads
Length of Wear: Up to 14 Days
How to Use:
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Shape nails and push back cuticles.
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
STEP 3: APPLY
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
STEP 4: REMOVE FILM
- Remove the protective film.
STEP 5: PRESS
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Using the wooden manicure stick gently press down on glaze strip thoroughly to seal all edges before curing. This will prevent hair and debris from catching onto the nail strip perimeter.
STEP 6: TRIM
- Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
STEP 7: CURE
- Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
STEP 8: FILE
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
How To Remove:
STEP 1: REMOVE
- Apply nail polish remover and oil around the nail edges.
STEP 2: LIFT
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
- Gradually push the strip off your nail.
- CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, Polyurethane 33, Titanium oxide, Tin oxide, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000)
|Dimensions||16 × 7 × 2 cm|