Semi-Cured Gel Nails
Part of Christmas is dressing up for the occasion. Not that we are suggesting that this ever takes precedence over presents, catering or decorating a tree, but dressing up is part of the atmosphere. And there is a great deal of flexibility in dressing up for Christmas. Being a silly part animal or looking suave, sparkle and tinsel or evening gowns and champagne, it’s all fine.
Our fingernails may not be the most noticed aspect of how we dress at Christmas, but it’s still something we can be creative with. And people probably would notice if we dressed for the occasion and left our nails bare.
Some Christmas Semi-Cured Gel Nails Ideas
- Classic Red Nails. Red is the colour of Santa and so many other Christmas things. Can’t go wrong with red.
- Classic Red with some white, to give a snow effect.
- Match the nails to the jewellery. This works in any season, but at Christmas, we probably match the items with a festive theme.
- Green, white and gold trim look oddly Christmassy. Be suitably attired but different to everybody else.
- Sparkles on almost any colour Look Christmassy.
- Stars and diamonds on any nails, perhaps with gold trim.
- Stars and diamonds on glossy red.
- Metallic nails.
- French ombre nails. These have red tips on a natural base.
The great thing about stick-on nails is that they are only there for about a week. So we can have appropriate nails for Christmas, replace them with something different for the rest of the vacation, and then have something different again when we go back to work.
Semi-Cured Gel Nails as Gifts
The presents we receive at Christmas should serve us all year round. Giving somebody the right set of stick-on nails, or Semi-Cured Gel Nails could be a fine gift idea, as long as the nails suit the individual taste of the recipient. But if you’re unsure, a gift voucher is a safe bet.
Shop Semi-Cured Gel Nails at Dashing Diva Australia
Try different nails for different occasions. Stick-on nails can be replaced weekly. Semi-cured gel nails are salon quality.